Join Sharples Environmental Services in taking the “Plastic Free July Pledge”
Let us do our part in refusing, reducing, reusing, and recycling plastic. Keep an eye on our social media pages, for the weekly Plastic Free July tips we will be sharing.
This week our tip is: Avoid Cling Wrap or Zip-lock Bags when preparing your lunch for work.
- Store or package food in reusable containers
- Invest in reusable silicone bowl toppers/covers
- Store food in glass jars and containers
- Reusable washable cloth covers
- Use plates and bowls to cover food
- Purchase wax wrap from local stores
By taking this action, you are contributing to:
- Reducing plastic waste
- Prevent cling wrap from blowing into the natural environment where it can leach its chemicals and not degrade
- Protecting wildlife who may get caught up in plastic or mistake plastic as food
We challenge you to take the Plastic Free July pledge.
Sharples Environmental Services. Environmental assessment, planning & management consultants since 1998.
For professional environmental services, Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or (021) 554 5194